Centuria Public Library
409 Fourth Street,
P.O. Box 370
Centuria, WI 54824
The Centuria Library Board meets the third Monday each month in the Library at 6pm.
From left to right Tanna Worrell, Karen Dalzell, Rita Creuzer, Joyce Turnquist & Katie Hamm.
Get a Library Card
Getting a library card is easy and allows you to:
- Check out library materials from the Centuria Public Library and any other library in west-central Wisconsin that used the MORE online catalog.
- Check out library materials from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Check out public use computers to be used in the library.
Any Wisconsin resident is eligible for a library card. When applying for a library card, you need to bring proof of your current residential street address (driver’s license, mail/bills, or anything that shows your current street address).
Library Card Responsibilities
- You are responsible for any materials that are checked out on your library card.
- Please report any lost or stolen cards immediately. A block will be placed on you account until the card is found or replaced.
- Notify library staff if there is any change of address, phone numbers, or email.
- You must use your library card at least once a year for your card to remain active.
Public Use Computers
You must check in with library staff before using a computer. A library card is necessary in order to check out a computer for personal use. The computers are available to patrons on a first-come, first-serve basis. Computer use will be limited to 1 hour if other patrons are waiting. If an extended time is needed for computer use, the patron should consult with library staff. Computer use will be limited to one use per day.
The Centuria Public Library has a Computer/Internet Use policy for your review. Inappropriate use of the computers at the Centuria Public Library will result in the denial of your privilege of using the computers.
If the patron has a library fine of over $10.00, the patron needs to consult with library staff in order to make payment arrangements on the fine to use a computer.
Loan periods for library materials area as follows:
- A one (1) week loan period for DVD’s, CD’s, videos, and magazines
- A two (2) week loan period for new fiction (bestsellers).
- A three (3) week loan period for all other circulating materials.
The Centuria Public Library collects fines on materials that are overdue or lost. The charges are as follows:
|1. DVD’s and videos||$0.50 per day|
|2. Magazines||$0.10 per day|
|3. Books and all other library materials||$0.10 per day|
Notification of Overdue Materials
Library patrons will be notified by mail of any overdue library materials. Failure to return library materials will result in a replacement billing charge.